Moser Cobalt Blue & White Cased Cut Glass Enamel Hand Painted Vase 1920's
Art Deco Moser White Cut Glass Cobalt Blue w-Enamel Hand Painted Vase 1920's Rarer Hand Made Style Quality Piece! Owned for 30+ years, perfect condition, nice size, excellent detailed, hand blown, cut to cobalt white w-hand decorated enameling, plus gold gilding throughout. Measures: 6.25 inch tall, White Cut To Cobalt Blue, Etched Rim, no chips, cracks, damage, repairs in original bought condition, estate sale in mid 70's Cincinnati, Ohio. 3 inch cut out top/rim. 4.25 inches at widest point, then tapers down to a 2 inch base.
Weighty, well made piece, quality. Beautiful details, size & shape. The item "Moser Cobalt Blue & White Cased Cut Glass Enamel Hand Painted Vase 1920's" is in sale since Monday, November 12, 2018. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Bohemian/Czech\Moser".
The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Style: Art Deco
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Features: Very beautiful, fine craftsmanship
- Object Type: Vase
- Color: White To Cobalt Blue w-Multi-Color Floral
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown, shaped, cut to design, enameled
- Type of Glass: Cobalt Cased White Cut & Enameled Glass
- Subject/Theme: Flowers, Artistic Beauty in Glass Rare
- Brand: Moser